Friday, September 17, 2010

Web Resource 4 - Potato facts

The moment I clicked on the webpage I am very interested to know more about the facts of a potato. I thought that potatoes might be very simple food that most of us enjoy. However, with unique presentation and cooking style it can have its wow factors too.
I really enjoy eating potatoes as I like its soft texture and mild taste. In the webpage there are many recipes and all the recipes have potatoes in it. As there are varieties of potatoes, it can be made into many dishes. The webpage include potato variety chart for potatoes of various categories.
Even though it is through that we often hear that consuming too many potatoes is unhealthy as potatoes contain complex carbohydrate, the webpage will teach us on healthy and balanced meal prior to potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment